Let’s Connect Today!

NextGen Person

TA Support Specialist – Branch Development in Maryland Heights, MO at NextGen

Date Posted: 2/13/2018

Job Snapshot

Job Description

TA Support Specialist - Branch Development


Opportunity Overview


Responsible for managing and supporting the logistical aspects of the development and learning program for new Financial Advisors. Examples include:



  • Call scheduling (accounts for roughly 60% of time).

  • Generate reports and analyze them

  • Distribute reports to the appropriate contact

  • Process general requests using the companies system as well as various databases



This role will interact and collaborate with departments and associates throughout multiple divisions and possibly external vendors with the goal of providing consistent service excellence.


Preferred Work Schedule/Hours: 8:00 -5:00


Position Requirements


Qualifications


Required



  • An intermediate level of proficiency with the Microsoft Suite, company related software and learning management systems, or, the ability to learn systems quickly.

  • Demonstration of organizational skills, attention to detail, and time management abilities.

  • Excellent verbal and written communication skills.

  • Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.

  • Experience with providing excellent client service.

  • Experience with adapting to change in a fast paced environment.




Desired



  • A college degree or 2+ years of learning program support




Problem Solving





  • Flexible and able to communicate continual change on a daily basis.

  • Escalate situations as appropriate to trainer/facilitator, team leaders, department leaders or general partners on a regular basis.

  • Able to deal with conflict and disagreement in a professional manner while remaining calm dealing with internal and external vendors.




Decision Making



  • This associate will follow established processes in which many decisions are uniform and consistent. Approximately 75% of the decisions are routine and made following procedures and guidelines. The other 25% would be considered non-routine and made with the advice of leadership.

  • In conjunction with leadership throughout the department, this associate will exercise exceptional judgement to recognize and address special needs and circumstances of each participant while still being held accountable for the overall integrity of the event.

  • Required to execute, measure, and document every situation or incident as defined under best practices for the department.




Span of Influence:



  • This associate is held accountable for maintaining consistency between campus and/or online locations ensuring a conducive learning experience for all learners.

  • Dealing with high volumes of e-mail and calls pertaining to class participants will be typical.

  • The associate must proactively and efficiently monitor the program and communicate to participants.

  • Operations must be well managed so programs can be delivered in order to provide each participant with a solid foundation for success.

  • Associates are providing guidance regarding training that is required under different regulations:

  • The degree of risk increases to moderate when applying purchasing decisions required for training programs. Providing inaccurate information to vendors when submitting orders could cause unnecessary expenses to the firm.

  • The degree of risk increases to high when decisions impact the participant experience or schedule. Incorrect information could cause a participant to not be able to conduct business or complete a required function of the role for a period of time.